Food menu & Timings
Good food is an essential part of any enjoyable holiday experience. Hence we take special pains to provide our guests with delicious food. Unlike large hotels and resorts which cater to large number of guests, the home stay concept allows scope for offering only a limited menu. However this comes to you with the privilege of enjoying personalized meals with home made flavour.
Apart from standard items on our menu, we shall also be glad to provide you with Jain vegetarian food and traditional Malnad spicy cuisine. Our food is served in a separate common dining lounge.
- juice, either dosa,idli and vada,rice kadabu, ape(paddu), bread butter jam, coffee or tea
- one rice item, salad, kurma,veg palya, rice, sambar,rasam and curd. and a sweet for non veg there will be a chicken curry
- coffee or tea with simple veg snacks
- chapathi,kurma, palya,dal or sambar, rice ,rasam and curd. dessert for non veg chicken curry or fry
- Vegetarian & Non Vegetarian food provided with buffet system.
- Jain food is provided on request.
- Malanad spicy food available on request.
- Fresh milk supply from our very own estate for your morning coffee - an unforgettable experience.
- No room service (for food).
- Food order / Cancelation before 2 hours.
- Menu fixed. Extra charges for special items.
- Lunch – 12.30 to 02.30 p.m.
- Breakfast – 08:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
- Dinner : 08:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Kitchen closes at 10.30. P.M.
- Bed Coffee or Tea served at 7 A.M.